Signed in as:
Signed in as:
In 2019 HCF developed a full-service program to support the needs of commercial customers. These needs commonly included capital-intensive reverse engineering, design and production of components and technically-specialized installation capabilities. We labeled this program Turnkey reflecting the ease-of-use for our professional customer base.
After piloting several programs, HCF believes this unique approach provides an ideal solution for throughput, product development and your customer's experience. This programmatic approach leverages our specialized capabilities to support the drivetrain, allowing specialty shops to devote their attention entirely to the other aspects of their business. Programs are bespoke, with the customer facility only removing and re-installing the gearbox into the chassis.
HCF Autosport provides:
- Design and manufacturing of components suited to your needs
- Logistics support for gearboxes and program components
- Shipping costs
- Standalone cargo insurance policy for transit (when using HCF-supplied box)
- A reusable wooden shipping box to protect the shipment
- Inventory management service
- Professional installation
- An established supply chain for sourcing otherwise unobtainable parts
For those operators with sufficient volume and complexity needs, the turnkey program is an ideal solution that eliminates the need for:
- Specialty tools and knowledge of the gearbox internals
- Employee resources to be diverted to support installs
- Working capital to be tied up in inventory
- Shop space to be devoted to component install, case machining or inventory
- Supply chains established for OE parts
For more details contact us here.
Disclaimer - all components are intended for off-road use and sold as-is, without any expressed or implied warranties of any kind.
Terms & Conditions can be found at the following link - Terms & Conditions.
Copyright © 2023 HCF Parts LLC - All Rights Reserved.